What's new

GT-BE98 WIFI 7

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

I know when I tried AX16000, the 6GHz range in my environment was concerning. Would only work on the 1st floor so it's the reason I'm leaning for the non-pro version. I don't need 2 6GHz bands.
I’m in the same boat here. Not sure why the non Pro version still hasn’t been released in the US.

My November 9th order from Amazon DE is today showing as Preparing for Dispatch.
So I guess some stock has arrived

Given the limited range of the 6Ghz band in Europe, is there any hope of seeing the Pro version on sale in the old continent?

seems the opposite here in Asia I can only get the non pro and not the pro.
appreciate the answers to my questions above on the difference between the two.
Rumors are that GT-BE98 is exclusive to Europe and Asia while GT-BE98 Pro is exclusive to North America. Since Newegg only listed GT-BE98 Pro and GT-BE98‘s support site doesn’t offer English manuals, this might be true unfortunately.

Looks like, according to the ASUS store, it is shipping on 12/22 in the US.

Estimated Shipping Date: 12/22/2023
$799.99

GT-BE98 EU:
736€
842€

So the Pro from the US-Store is even cheaper then the non-Pro in Germany,
most of the shops maybe first selling the non-Pro to make a little profit out of it :rolleyes:

Can someone remind me what is the difference between the GT-BE98 and the GT-BE98-Pro?

The former has 2 x 5GHz plus 1 x 6GHz bands and the other has 1 x 5GHz plus 2 x 6GHz bands, right? Anything else?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-13 at 12.57.04.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-13 at 12.57.04.png
    90.5 KB · Views: 65
  • Screenshot 2023-12-13 at 12.57.31.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-13 at 12.57.31.png
    92.8 KB · Views: 65
Estimated Shipping Date: 12/22/2023
$799.99

GT-BE98 EU:
736€
842€

So the Pro from the US-Store is even cheaper then the non-Pro in Germany,
most of the shops maybe first selling the non-Pro to make a little profit out of it :rolleyes:

You forget that in Europe the prices displayed include taxes (VAT), while in the USA they do not.

Thank you for the pointer. When looking at the latest online specs, the bands are different (which is probably the reason the theoretical Gbps are different). The Pro has 2 x 6GHz bands whilst the non-Pro has 1 x 6GHz band. Vice versa for the 5Ghz band(s).
The difference is 2 ranges at 5Hz or 2 ranges at 6Hz. Who needs range, it is better to choose 2 ranges at 5 Hz. For those who have all devices close together, it’s better to use pro, which has more than 6Hz.

I actually want the non Pro version, but looks like it won’t be available in the US. Oh well, I’ll stick with my AXE16000 for now.
Thats terrible news....and same here I'll stick with my trusty GT-AX11000!