What's new

Have a TM-AC1900 I had coverted to AC68U. Any way to reset it back to factory T-Mobile settings

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

clouser

Occasional Visitor
Long story short - Bought a TM-AC1900, successfully converted it to an AC68U, had AImesh working with multiple nodes, etc. I eventually replaced my gear and this has been on the shelf unused for a year. I would like to reset it back to a T-Mobile device so I can give it to my mother to use a Fem2Cell as originally designed. I can't find any guides on how to go BACK to a TM-AC1900, any advice?

Flash it with the original firmware version and undo any changes you did to the CFE?

Long story short - Bought a TM-AC1900, successfully converted it to an AC68U, had AImesh working with multiple nodes, etc. I eventually replaced my gear and this has been on the shelf unused for a year. I would like to reset it back to a T-Mobile device so I can give it to my mother to use a Fem2Cell as originally designed. I can't find any guides on how to go BACK to a TM-AC1900, any advice?

No need, there is no loss of functionality

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!