What's new

Hello! I introduce myself

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

vmsa

New Around Here
I am a new user of the ASUS AX4200 Router, with an interesting and challenging installation (for those who come from a TP-Link).
I live in Argentina and here this Router is not available, I brought it from Spain.
Unfortunately I found that this model does not have a User Manual, so I had to go from other AX series and interpolate data and send various messages to ASUS (which have not been very helpful). Finally I have managed to configure it and it is working perfectly (I think)! But I still have many doubts about how to continue optimizing my home network.
So when I find this forum, I think it will be of great help to me, as well as to collaborate with other users. Greetings!

Welcome to the forums @vmsa.

If you need to, start a new thread and post the details of how you've configured your new router. Many will be able to give suggestions if improvements are needed. Screenshots are always welcome (a picture is worth 1,000 words!).