What's new

Help with Windows 10 Network Setup

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

parlos

New Around Here
This is my first post on this forum, i hope I get it right:

Im building the following network but having problems with communications between some of these items . All of this take place inside Windows 10 enviroment, ie i would like the PCs to appear visible in the windows network same as the printers.

I would like to have the PCs on the 192.168.15 network be able to share files and be visible in the network 192.168.68 (viceversa) and also printing from any PC to either the wireless or the ethernet cable.

Im aware that this could be easily done by just removing the Routing/DHCP function from the ISP provided GPON, but the ISP provider will no longer provide support services to us for whatever reason if we do this. Also I could just make the Deco M5's to be access points, but the client wants all wireless users to be connected to the DECO and with its own DHCP server.

With those two limitations previously mentioned im stumped into what to do....

Find the Network basic Topology Below
1600111953245.png

I would like to have the PCs on the 192.168.15 network be able to share files and be visible in the network 192.168.68 (viceversa) and also printing from any PC to either the wireless or the ethernet cable.
Devices on the other network will not be visible in "My Network Places" because they are on different subnets. You can still access them by IP address and map network drives though.

The only thing I see is the wireless clients and the wired clients are on different networks. You either have to route between networks or collapse the 2 networks to 1.

The only thing I see is the wireless clients and the wired clients are on different networks. You either have to route between networks or collapse the 2 networks to 1.
What do I need to do in order to achieve "route" between the networks and make them visible inside windows 10?