I can't add openvpn users

• ATTENTION! As of November 1, 2020, you are not able to reply to threads 6 months after the thread is opened if there are more than 500 posts in the thread.
    Threads will not be locked, so posts may still be edited by their authors.
    Just start a new thread on the topic to post if you get an error message when trying to reply to a thread.

perseus

New Around Here
Hello!
I have Asus RT AX 88 with merlin wrt (386_2_4 version).
I have a problem. I can't add users in my openvpn server. I write username, password, push add, apply, and the user don't apear in the list.
Somebody have some ideas?

RMerlin

Asuswrt-Merlin dev
That issue was fixed with 386.2_0 back in March. Double check which firmware version you are actually using.

perseus

New Around Here
This is my firmware version.
I turn off the router, i swhitched on/off openvpn server and still i can't add users.

Attachments

• ASUS-Wireless-Router-RT-AX88U-Network-Map.png
    ASUS-Wireless-Router-RT-AX88U-Network-Map.png
    142.2 KB · Views: 18

RMerlin

Asuswrt-Merlin dev
I just tested it, and it's working for me. Try a different browser.

perseus

New Around Here
I tried 4 separate browsers. Today I will try to do a factory reset and see if it works.

maestr0

New Around Here
Have the same issue. Am on 386.2_6 on an AC88U. Have tried FF, Chrome, Edge Chromium, IE. Am not able to delete/create VPN users. No entries in system log when I try to delete/create users.

RMerlin

Asuswrt-Merlin dev
Open your browser console and look for any Javascript error message.

maestr0

New Around Here
The console shows me the following when I navigate to VPN Server, delete a VPN users and choose apply. Note sure if these messages are really causing the issue I'm facing.

1623349958507.png

RMerlin

Asuswrt-Merlin dev
Those screenshots are impossible to read.