What's new

I may be the first person to play games on asus router

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Well at least no one can say routers are boring.

My overwatch community consistently mocks me for being on a forum that primarily discusses routers.

"Oh you paid for a router, mine was free from my isp and does the same thing" , "I just connect to my isp router and it works" etc

Now I have them.

T-5 posts until I'm part of the furniture... it's like New Years Eve!

So my legitimate question is... when will you be publishing Doom under the gaming section? I'm sure they've converted it to an ASCII game by now! :p

All we need is to have a terminal emulator for a device that allows its character sets to be reprogrammed and we could probably manage Wolfenstein!

Hey, that's some next-level gaming innovation! Imagine the possibilities with games on an Asus router! BTW, have you ever explored apps you can win real money with? It's a cool way to merge gaming with a chance for some extra cash. The tech world keeps surprising us, and who knows, maybe router gaming will become the next big thing!

Last edited:
That's some next-level stuff. I tried Tetris on mine following your steps – such a cool Easter egg idea! Kudos for the GitHub link. Who knew routers could be gamers, too? Also, do you play these games to make money? I've been hooked on them recently.

Last edited:

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!