What's new

Is the Intel 7260 line bad or is it just horrible drivers?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

You need to install it when the BT is on/enabled.

I said I installed BT, only it doesn't function

Crazy question, I dont know if you answerd it in any previous post but, Do you have an existing BT device on the system that may be conflicting? BIOS enable/disable maybe?

Just want to throw that out.

Tried 2 laptops so far, both with BIOS BT enabled, with no conflicting BT devices...I'm stumped. Maybe the statement from Intel about not supported in Windows 8.1 32bit has something to do with BT not working.

Tried 2 laptops so far, both with BIOS BT enabled, with no conflicting BT devices...I'm stumped. Maybe the statement from Intel about not supported in Windows 8.1 32bit has something to do with BT not working.

Disable BT in the bios and see.

On a side note.

Someone correct me if I’m wrong or out of line but if I translate that statement from Intel it would read….Poor driver and device support…

I said I installed BT, only it doesn't function...Comp-re-hen-sion

I can't seem to get working is BT, installed but doesn't function.

Installed what?? A dishwasher in your garage?? Im not a mind reader, you need to be more specific and provide as much info as possible.

p.s.

Here is a BT driver for Win8.1 32bit, for N7260 and AC7260. Its officially supported by Intel.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/De...1, 32-bit*&DownloadType=Software Applications

Last edited:
@ overdrive31

You may have already thought or tried this but If your devices have factory BT radio it may be conflicting with the ones on the Intel card. Disabling the onboard device and letting the Intel take over may work.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!