1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice

Welcome To SNBForums

SNBForums is a community for anyone who wants to learn about or discuss the latest in wireless routers, network storage and the ins and outs of building and maintaining a small network.

If you'd like to post a question, simply register and have at it!

While you're at it, please check out SmallNetBuilder for product reviews and our famous Router Charts, Ranker and plenty more!

Is there an "official" ASUS refurb outlet?

Discussion in 'Wireless Buying Advice' started by Smokindog, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Smokindog

Smokindog Senior Member

I know many electronics producers have "official outlets" for their refurb and old stock products.

In the past newegg would carry a number of refurb ASUS routers and I've had some good luck over the years with that product. However, with the last couple purchases the experience wasn't quite as good and now it seems they've all but abandoned the practice.

Does ASUS have an "official outlet/sales channel" for refurb and old stock? I can't find one if it exists.

2. AndreiV

AndreiV Very Senior Member

They do in the UK :

https://uk.store.asus.com/outlet.html

3. thiggins

thiggins Mr. Easy Staff Member

I don't think so. But Amazon Renewed is just as good. 90 day no hassle return. I've purchased many things this way, most recently an Apple Watch Gen5.

royarcher and Smokindog like this.