What's new

Is there an "official" ASUS refurb outlet?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Smokindog

I know many electronics producers have "official outlets" for their refurb and old stock products.

In the past newegg would carry a number of refurb ASUS routers and I've had some good luck over the years with that product. However, with the last couple purchases the experience wasn't quite as good and now it seems they've all but abandoned the practice.

Does ASUS have an "official outlet/sales channel" for refurb and old stock? I can't find one if it exists.

I know many electronics producers have "official outlets" for their refurb and old stock products.

In the past newegg would carry a number of refurb ASUS routers and I've had some good luck over the years with that product. However, with the last couple purchases the experience wasn't quite as good and now it seems they've all but abandoned the practice.

Does ASUS have an "official outlet/sales channel" for refurb and old stock? I can't find one if it exists.

They do in the UK :

https://uk.store.asus.com/outlet.html