What's new

Let’s Encrypt issue on 384.19

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Iwakan

Regular Contributor
Hi.

My Ac68u has been working with 384.19 without issues and very stable. Today, after a reboot, the browser showed me a certificate error (not possible because I’m using lets encrypt that was renewed two weeks ago) because the router UI now is using the default certificate.

Everithing is configured fine and the .le folder in /jffs is present with all files and certificates as usual. The only thing is that in WAN -> DDNS the status of the certificate is “Authorizing”. Seems a bug.

Hi.

My Ac68u has been working with 384.19 without issues and very stable. Today, after a reboot, the browser showed me a certificate error (not possible because I’m using lets encrypt that was renewed two weeks ago) because the router UI now is using the default certificate.

Everithing is configured fine and the .le folder in /jffs is present with all files and certificates as usual. The only thing is that in WAN -> DDNS the status of the certificate is “Authorizing”. Seems a bug.

Yes, here it is like that too! follow my solution!

Thank you Rafael.
So it’s confirmed it’s a bug and I’m not the only one. The problem with your workaround is that we lose the auto renewing capability.

Thank you Rafael.
So it’s confirmed it’s a bug and I’m not the only one. The problem with your workaround is that we lose the auto renewing capability.

Yes, !

@RMerlin LE code is open Or closed source? Do you think the fix could be implemented in the next release? Seems that Asus is aware of the bug and working in a quick fix.

Thank you.

@Iwakan I'm sure RMerlin knew before we did. See the posts above yours. Everyone here knows too. :)

@RMerlin LE code is open Or closed source? Do you think the fix could be implemented in the next release? Seems that Asus is aware of the bug and working in a quick fix.

Thank you.

The fix will be included in the next code drop I get from Asus.