What's new

linkstate

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

ozgurcnbyz

Regular Contributor
Hi everyone,
just got my asus rt-ac68u 2 days ago and i am running the 40 alpha4 firmware on it. I have just noticed that the linkstate section on the tools page shows that my wan connection is 100 mbps. this is a double nat scenario where the first router is the ISP's huawei. it has 4 gigabit ports. before my rt-ac66u died on me last month it always showed the wan connection 1000 mbps. is there a known issue ? where should i check ?

Did you do a factory reset after flashing? You should and re-enter your settings manually, dont back up from a file.

Hi everyone,
just got my asus rt-ac68u 2 days ago and i am running the 40 alpha4 firmware on it. I have just noticed that the linkstate section on the tools page shows that my wan connection is 100 mbps. this is a double nat scenario where the first router is the ISP's huawei. it has 4 gigabit ports. before my rt-ac66u died on me last month it always showed the wan connection 1000 mbps. is there a known issue ? where should i check ?

Check your Ethernet cable to ensure it's Cat5e or better.

Check your Ethernet cable to ensure it's Cat5e or better.

I have also previously encountered this, my lan clients were showing as per normal but the wan connection was 100mbps. After a reboot though it would show as normal and it doesn't happen often.

one of my e2000's is functioning as an AP with no other devices physically wired to it besides the N66R acting as main router; a week or so ago i noticed that it was connected at 100mbit. I just rebooted the AP and haven't had issues since and the cable in use works fine for the AP as well as other devices in testing. Thought i'd verify that this does seem to happen from time to time.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!