What's new

"Main_AdmStatus_Content" Isn't working/responding!

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Larceny

Occasional Visitor
Hi,

I had to look up my WAN MAC address for my ISP and when I came across this website ( http://vip.asus.com/forum/view.aspx?board_id=11&model=RT-N66U+(VER.B1)&id=20120605235152080&page=1&SLanguage=en-us ) I tried Merlins (what a coincidence) trick to get hold of my MAC address.

But when I tried it, nothing comes up. It "Refreshes" but eventually nothing happens and the box area underneath it remains blank.

There is even a guy responding in that thread on that Asus forum who has apparently the same problem as me.

So yeah, I was wondering why this "Main_AdmStatus_Content.asp" isn't working like it supposed to do?
Did I forgot something? If so, any information you can provide me would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

The system command interface was removed quite a while ago for security reasons. You need to log into the router via SSH(Putty) or telnet to run commands now.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!