What's new

Migrating to new USB flash drive

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

codeone

New Around Here
I have an old, slow USB 2.0 flash drive on my RT-68U running some entware packages and some other scripts—Ab-Solution and Pixelsrv-TLS and Skynet are my main needs.

Was just wondering if I were to replace this drive how I might migrate/clone the original drive to a new (probably larger) USB drive? I didn’t find any mention of this in the forum but it’s possible my terminology didn’t match up with other users.

Thanks for any advice.

I have an old, slow USB 2.0 flash drive on my RT-68U running some entware packages and some other scripts—Ab-Solution and Pixelsrv-TLS and Skynet are my main needs.

Was just wondering if I were to replace this drive how I might migrate/clone the original drive to a new (probably larger) USB drive? I didn’t find any mention of this in the forum but it’s possible my terminology didn’t match up with other users.

Thanks for any advice.
Copy contents of old drive to new one (except swap do not copy swap over to new drive). You can create new swap file with AMTM.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!