What's new

Mount command syntax for a SMB2 share

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

What router and firmware are you using? Can you post screen shots of your GUI setting? When you say "it's still not working", what exactly do you mean? Can not access the share from another computer? Perhaps the issue lies elsewhere (firewall, network sharing not enabled in windows, etc).

Thanks for clarifying!

I've already done those things and it still won't mount, hence me coming here. I'll go look elsewhere in the forum; thanks for the help!
I suggest you create a new thread for your problem with all the details of what you've done and what the problem is.

Screenshot-20220326115236-974x822.png

@bryan_moore Can you move your discussion to a new thread please. It's off-topic for this thread and not helpful for people coming here for the original problem.

Just start a new thread. Colin is right, you will attract more help in a separate thread. When you do, expand your screenshot showing the directory tree under ext4 (showing what read/write permissions you have granted). It looks good so far. The workgroup name though might be an issue.