What's new

Multiple deauth with Qualcomm wifi devices

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Goned75

Regular Contributor
Hi here,

I'm using the latest Asus merlin with AX88u.

I have multiple message on log say deauth for unspecified reason :

What do you think the cause of this issue.

That just only on QUALCOMM wifi devices

Thanks,
Regards,

I think almost every WiFi device I own has generated that exact message at one time or another, and hardly any of them are Qualcomm devices.

I think almost every WiFi device I own has generated that exact message at one time or another, and hardly any of them are Qualcomm devices.
Every 5 min or 10 min ? :D

That my point...that a LOT of this message...not one time or every long times...is always every small times :(

I would not think power save would cause a deauth message. But I could be wrong.

To get any real idea of the reason, you'd have to do packet capture, unfortunately.

I would not think power save would cause a deauth message. But I could be wrong.

To get any real idea of the reason, you'd have to do packet capture, unfortunately.

Yep true...that weird is just 1 devices (laptop) with Qualcomm wifi...I have change to just set WPA2 and not WPA2/WPA3...let's try this monday and see what happening...

Is there any correlation between deauths and AP-STA distance? Other traffic? Connection band?

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!