What's new

NAT Loopback

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

mproper23

New Around Here
Hi,

I have an Asus RT-N66U on FW 376.49_5
I have a Server running TS3 locally. I'm not able to connect to this Server via my WAN-IP or Name.
The Ports are correct forwarded. Port 9987 external to 9987 internal to my Server.
Via VNC I'm able to connect but here i forward the external Port 444 to the local Port 443.

On an older FW all worked well.

Can anyone tell me whats wrong?

Thanks Andy

same here

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem with my Teamspeak server behind a AC66U with .49_5 firmware.
Every other port forward (21,22,25,80,443,993,3690,8080,...) is working without issues but port 9987 just won't forward.
I also checked with an online tool, that said all other ports are open, but 9987 is refusing the connection. I can log on to the TS3 Server with my local IP on port 9987, so it is not a server problem I guess. Is it something about TS3 using UDP (I used BOTH and UDP with the same result)?

I went back to .47 and have no problem with the ports there.

Have you found out anything useful? I don't want to switch off NAT Acceleration because I also have a 200mbit WAN connection.

Try disabling hardware acceleration in the router .

Thanks for the reply, but I need the hardware NAT acceleration to fully use my 200mbit WAN connection. Without hardware NAT it is capped at ~120mbit.

I would do a reset to factory defaults if you haven't done this yet on this latest firmware version and see if this issue persists.

I tried with factory reset in the webinterface and with holding the wps button on boot. But after I configured everything it was the same. :(

Having the same problem here. RT-AC68U. Running 3.0.0.4.378.50_0. Full reset was done when I upgraded to this.