What's new

Netgear XR500 wifi issues

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

It was just a picture I took with my phone and tried to upload it via "attach files" right here on the forum.
That's a forum limitation. Nothing to do with your WiFi connection.

It's not possible to have 443 Mbps throughput with a 433 Mbps link rate. So something is wrong with your "before" downlink comparison number.

As I said, the speeds you now report are reasonable for a 433 Mbps link. If you want higher speeds, upgrade your laptop adapter.

That's a forum limitation. Nothing to do with your WiFi connection.

It's not possible to have 443 Mbps throughput with a 433 Mbps link rate. So something is wrong with your "before" downlink comparison number.

As I said, the speeds you now report are reasonable for a 433 Mbps link. If you want higher speeds, upgrade your laptop adapter.
Still doesn't explain why my router is putting out slower wifi speeds with 1 gig fiber than it did with 450mbps charter lol. The same exact laptop was getting 200 mbps faster like 90 minutes before lol..

As I said before, the speeds are slower on every device I tested. My laptop, my note 8, and my gfs iphone (10?)

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!