What's new

Network Map screen messed up

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

ZakM

Occasional Visitor
I started to get this error when I upgraded to 380.69, and it's still present on 380.69_2, on my AC66U-B1

Some graphic elements are spanning a really huge screen space and messing everything up:

1.PNG 2.PNG

You can scroll right for a VERY long time with varying degrees of appearances of this element, until the canvas decides to die.

Can this be fixed? I think it's freaking out the browser and maybe the router (I just found that 1 CPU was rammed to 100%)

It's not a browser cache issue, refresh didn't do anything of course (in any of its ways).
This is some kind of HTML/CSS bug. It happens on any Chromium/Chrome based browser I tried.

It looks fine on Firefox:

upload_2018-2-8_17-57-38.png

It's a very old random bug, which I have never been able to reproduce (and visibly neither did Asus since it never got fixed).

Bumping this as it still happens, can it have anything to do with the USB's reported filesize?
Look at this:

upload_2018-5-15_13-50-43.png

It's completely wrong.