What's new

New Asus Zenwifi CT8 Firmware 3.0.0.4.386.22245

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Stach

Regular Contributor
A new firmware version was released yesterday for the Zenwifi CT8, 3.0.0.4.386.22245, and to my surprise was automatically installed last night (I would not have enabled that). The good news is that the Ethernet Backhaul is working again, after the July firmware disaster broke it, and all seems well so far, just Very surprised that it auto-updated last night. I’ll be curious to hear others experiences as well?

Also, I can’t find a setting for auto-firmware update, is there a way to turn it off???

A new firmware version was released yesterday for the Zenwifi CT8, 3.0.0.4.386.22245, and to my surprise was automatically installed last night (I would not have enabled that). The good news is that the Ethernet Backhaul is working again, after the July firmware disaster broke it, and all seems well so far, just Very surprised that it auto-updated last night. I’ll be curious to hear others experiences as well?

Also, I can’t find a setting for auto-firmware update, is there a way to turn it off???

There is a similar and related auto update discussion in the Asuswrt sub forum:

OE

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!