What's new

New Home AiMesh Network - AX68U, AC86U, and 4 ZenwiFi AX Minis (XD4) - Need some help

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

The whole idea of writing the long post. You asked for an advice, but you still want to do it your way. I'm not coming back here.

No... you clearly aren't understanding what I wrote! Yes, I asked for advice because I am trying to create an effective network that serves my purpose. However, you seem to be upset that I haven't blindly accepted that your recommendation and that I have too many routers in my network, is the only right answer! Perhaps you are 100% right, but if I am to accept your point of view then I want to understand the logic behind it.

You stated a few posts ago that "You have to understand how Wi-Fi works" but then didn't give any explanation. So, in my last post, I provided a simple example of how I view the situation and asked you to help me understand why my view of WiFi is wrong... then you wrote what you wrote!

Sorry, that you don't like that I don't have blind faith but, my personality is such that I like to understand how things work before I am ready to implement them.