What's new

not loading in latest firefox/waterfox directly

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

remixedcat

it will not load anything beyond the header in the latest waterfox/firefox

even tried all addons disabled, cookies/cache cleared, safe mode, everything.

only working in chrome

I also tried to load from a proxy and it worked but not directly.

It hangs at "waiting for google.com..." and then stops sometimes.

What are you talking about specifically?

Could have been a temporary outage or connection problem. Site loads fine now.

Nope still doing it... stuck on gstatic this time...

You may want to insert the google analytics code in another place on the site, I know why.

There are a lot of people with issues with certain google sites when they changed the SSL.

the problem is beyond the user's control and google should NOT have messed with it.

also it does this on the main page too.

also it does the same thing with a new profile, safe mode. no addons enabled

it only loads in google chrome no matter what I do.

Attachments

• snb-fx-issue.jpg
    snb-fx-issue.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 570
  • snb-fx-issue-5.jpg
    snb-fx-issue-5.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 550
ok, this is strange.

I have a synced profile that half works but this time I made a new profile and just manually copied bookmarks and addons and stuff and it works this time. even though the other times was??? it must have been the order the addons were installed??

Works fine for me on Firefox on windows 8.1 and my soon to be replaced windows xp box with Firefox. Firefox 28.0

I think it's related to that sidebar thing.... is there a way to change the load order to where it loads after the site content?

There's a lot of people with this sorta issue on various forums.

A google site or google script will hang the page load becuase of the SSL error crap.

well I'm using waterfox

this freakin google ssl error crap is stupid and google should have never changed it for the sake of change. or just to please a few people.

Google Chrome *32 could be stuck in memory relooping. Do you run any memory or cache system cleaners on your system. Or you could get older version of Chrome and run that. Newer Chrome won't even work with MS Silverlight and Netflix. Known issue. Forces me to use IE to get that to work on PC.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!