What's new

Parental Controls - cannot login

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

csjjpm

New Around Here
I've been using Voxel's firmware fine. LPC worked for me on both stock and Voxel until I upgraded to Voxel's version 76. Then when I click on parental controls it opens a separate tab in my browser to a web page www.netgear.com/lpc with an error ' Oops! We couldn’t find the page you're looking for. '

I factory reset the router and still the same problem. I reverted back to the latest official Netgear R7800-V1.0.2.78.img and factory reset and again the same link and error.

Has anyone any ideas how I can fix this? Sick of the kids watching youtube all day!

not sure how to fix the Netgear parental services, but if you'd use kamoj's addon, then you can install AdGuard Home, and that can also block youtube and a lot of other services.

Thanks for the reply, looked into it now and it can't block a domain just the ads on that domain. Parental services allowed timed specific access or blocking. I'll have to try a hard reset instead of a soft reset to see if that makes a difference.

it can also block the entire service: (globally, or only for specific devices)
But it can indeed not do it only during specific times.
Screen Shot 2020-12-16 at 23.42.42.png

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!