What's new

Skynet PayPal is being blocked.

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

muffintastic

For some reason Skynet is now blocking access to PayPal. I try going to the site but just times out. I've even added it to the whitelist. However when it's disabled, with Google, Cloudflare and ISP DNS it works just fine yet when i re-enable it it just blocks it according to the debug log. Needs looking into.

No, not blocked. Skynet, Diversion, and all amtm and non-amtm scripts fully up to date.

Ummm OK. Screenshot says otherwise. Once you whitelist that IP it works no issue.

Skynet IS blocking PayPal; 151.101.129.21

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 147
That IP should be whitelisted already as "CDN-Whitelist: AS54113". Did you run firewall stats search ip 151.101.129.21

Why does it work for me?

Why does it work for me?
My settings haven't been touched for a month. So it's highly unlikey it's my fault. It set to update automatically, the ips. So, this needs to be addressed in the next update. Doesn't matter, i've whitelisted the IP and now works.

Do you both have CDN Whitelisting disabled? Or maybe the CDN whitelists changed and I haven't had banmalware run yet today.

That's why firewall stats search ip 151.101.129.21 is better than watching the debug log. It will tell you more about "why"

Code:
151.101.129.21 is in set Skynet-Whitelist.
151.101.129.21 is in set Skynet-Blacklist.
151.101.129.21 is NOT in set Skynet-BlockedRanges.

Whitelist Reason;
Blacklist Reason;
 "BanMalware: alienvault_reputation.ipset"

[i] IP Location - United States (FASTLY / AS54113)

Do you both have CDN Whitelisting disabled? Or maybe the CDN whitelists changed and I haven't had banmalware run yet today.

That's why firewall stats search ip 151.101.129.21 is better than watching the debug log. It will tell you more about "why"

Code:

Whitelist Reason;
Blacklist Reason;

My CDN whitelisting setting hasn't been touched it's always been set to defualt, enabled. :/

Code:

Whitelist Reason;
Blacklist Reason;

1605647637859.png

So even though it physically blocked from skynet when it is not whitelisted. it is not reflecting it in the stats @dave14305

For some reason Skynet is now blocking access to PayPal. I try going to the site but just times out. I've even added it to the whitelist. However when it's disabled, with Google, Cloudflare and ISP DNS it works just fine yet when i re-enable it it just blocks it according to the debug log. Needs looking into.
It was blocked 2 days ago but not now since yesterday. Update your blocked listings.

Still no issues here with PayPal.

Still no issues here with PayPal.
It is so random because I whitelisted the one IP earlier and it fixed the issue. Then my wife ask me why she is unable to access paypal. I had to white list another IP. I will see if i have any more snapfu. I may have to whitelist an IP range which is not something i want to do.

I've re-installed Skynet.
It has 96084 IPs blacklisted.

PayPal is still blocked. I've attaced a new screen grab.
untitled.png

The only way to fix it is to unban and whitelist the affected IP.

Secondly this IP in regards to PayPal is blocked, below:
untitled.png

Last edited:

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!