What's new

pixelserv breaks amazon.com

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

akb

anyone else get black boxes or worse complete broken pages from amazon.com with pixelserv? Any way to fix it?

I'm not getting any black boxes or broken pages. Maybe you can post a screen capture or a few more details on how you get to the page/specific product?

anyone else get black boxes or worse complete broken pages from amazon.com with pixelserv? Any way to fix it?
Do you also use Skynet or Diversion? If so, make sure you have the right amazon sites whitelisted.

Do you also use Skynet or Diversion? If so, make sure you have the right amazon sites whitelisted.

Thanks, i followed the diversion logs and sure enough, almost everything on amazon page is technically an ad! Ever since I got pixelserv updated, which i think the latest supports tls 1.3, it broke the https links on amazon. Short story, i whitelested pretty much all the amazon hostnames to get amazon to work correctly.

Thanks everyone!