What's new

Please , I need Good Router with VPN

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

ONE MILION

Occasional Visitor
Dear's

I am new here just now signed up and i am more than happy i am here to learn from you for networks

Unfortunately i Bought AX-3000 V2 but unfortunately its not supported by asus merlin , and the only reason for buy it because i want all functions working

I will try to refund my money from the store , and i will buy a new one but i need your help in this :

My needs is :

• I have many Phones about 45 phones and all linked to the Router
  • I have to make the Traffic like from USA ( i am in turkey) but my work need to be my phones in USA
  • I don't want the Routers disconnect any phone or the internet or VPN
Please Advise me which Router its great for me , also i want the Router if possible have automatic functions like changing IP address everyday for every device linked

Thanks a lot

To be more clear about my needs :

my phones must be in USA , and i can't use VPN on every phone , also i want whole my internet connection like i am 100% in US

And everyday the IP address of all devices must be changing automatically

This phones used to farming inside a game must be in USA to not got banned , its not like what you thinking , if i spamming people i believe they have very good budget to hire professionals to setup everything

Also if someone here can help to setup my router for my game purposes as a paid service its ok , but i am here to get advise

Thanks again

This phones used to farming inside a game

You have invested real money in 45 phones. Can you explain what this "farming" is about, please? I'm getting spam calls every day from India and Pakistan showing Canadian and US phone numbers. I don't want more. I hope you understand the concerns based on your needs description.

You have invested money in 45 phones. Can you explain what this "farming" is about, please? I'm getting spam calls every day from India and Pakistan showing Canadian phone numbers. I don't want more. I hope you understand the concerns based on your needs description.
Farming in games meaning : you have account in that game in every phone and daily you have to do tasks in that game to collect coins inside it , after sometime like 40 days i can sell this coins to the people inside game, but maybe during this time your account will be blocked because its only for USA

I am understanding what you mean about that calls because sometimes they called me also

As I understand, you have invested real money already (phones) and are willing to invest more (router) in some form of cheating in a game. Let's assume this is the case. Do you realize though all your phones' traffic will come from the same IP address - the VPN server exit point to Internet?

As I understand, you have invested real money already (phones) and are willing to invest more (router) in some form of cheating in a game. Let's assume this is the case. Do you realize though all your phones' traffic will come from the same IP address - the VPN server exit point to Internet?
Sir i am not cheating and this work not cheating many families living with this work , this project its not free , any project there is a cost you have to pay even services

Do you realize though all your phones' traffic will come from the same IP address - the VPN server exit point to Internet?

I can't understand this words please more easy on me

many families living with this work

Still not convinced this is something legal. Sorry.

I can't understand this words please more easy on me

When you connect your router's VPN Client to a VPN Server in the USA all your traffic to Internet will be coming from the same IP - the one of the server in the USA. You can't have 45x different IP addresses for your phones. You are going to have a single IP only in the USA for all the traffic. I don't know what "game" or "work" you are talking about, but this won't work if you need connections from different public IP addresses in the USA.

Still not convinced this is something legal. Sorry.
i know its something not easy to believe but its true and i never lie , maybe in future someone will replay to this post and support my words

When you connect your router's VPN Client to a VPN Server in the USA all your traffic to Internet will be coming from the same IP - the one of the server in the USA. You can't have 45x different IP addresses for your phones. You are going to have a single IP only in the USA for all the traffic. I don't know what game you are talking about, but this won't work if you need connections from different public IP addresses in the USA.

I understand that after linked to VPN US server the traffic coming in will be from one main IP address US and then i will make for every phone static ID , its worked like that i think

can be sold everywhere , but the account got banned if i use out usa i don't know why but its like that