What's new

Popup Spam?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Wolle67

Occasional Visitor
Since today I get Advertising Popups on every single side in the Forum, even if logged in?!

Greez Wolle

Not seeing it. By any chance are you using tablets or phones?

Using Internet Explorer 10 on Windows 7 PC... Strange though, only getting it once now on the first SNB forum page I view...

Using Internet Explorer 10 on Windows 7 PC... Strange though, only getting it once now on the first SNB forum page I view...
Those ads should show only once per visit. Sounds like there was a problem yesterday that has been resolved. If you see them more often, please let me know again.

I don't like them either, but they help pay the bills.

Still the same here... Popup on every Page... running Firefox 21 on Win7.

The Forum is pretty useless as it is now :confused:

Please post a screenshot so that I can track the source.

The source is smallnetbuilder ;)

Attachments

• smallnetbuilder.jpg
    smallnetbuilder.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 398
But the code for the Popups is on your server and either it's settings are buggy or the code itself.

I helped myself by installing Adblock Plus.

I am told the problem has been fixed. Can you please confirm?

I'm getting pop up advertisements on every page I load as well. Apple iPad currently in UK. Help!
Sorry about the hassle and thanks for letting me know.

It's not a hack. Just an overly-aggressive ad partner.
You should not be seeing these now.

Still getting them. I've resorted to using tapatalk but also like to use safari sometimes.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 501
Are you getting those more than once per visit per day?

Im getting these on my ipad on every page visited, I thought maybe it was because I wasn't a member but looks like that's not the case.

I am sorry about that. I will try to get this fixed. Thanks for letting me know about the problem.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!