What's new

[Preview] Early Asuswrt-Merlin 384.6 test builds are available

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

may have something todo with the auto logout feature.. I think ive noticed being able to stay on that screen much longer than normal as well. reduce your autologout to like 10min or something and im gonna guess youll be able to log back in no issues. just a guess

have it on stock as well, SSH "service restart_httpd" helps.
same with 68U and 86U and download master GUI too if I wont close it soon!
Mostly after changing WiFi settings it happens to me.

Last edited:
I read recently someone posting about an issue ive had in every fw version so far and I still haven't found the cause. It could be drivers on my wireless cards even but when I make changes to wireless setting that causes the router to disconnect my pc it will never rediscover it again. ive had to disable/enable my wireless card to get it back up or restart the router leading me to believe its not ness a router issue.

I have a recurring issue, which I've had on 384.5 and 384.6_alpha2-g5b076fc87 - I've never run stock firmware.

Essentially, the QoS Statistics screen, when left on for an extended period of time, ends up hanging / freezing, and the only way I can get back into the WebGUI is to restart via Putty or actually power cycle the router. This has happened multiple times as I've been working through Fresh's script and monitoring the activity generated.

Have any you experienced the same thing? FWIW I am a member of the fairly high memory usage AC86U club... ~90%
I've experienced the same problem with the WebGUI freezing on the AC86U. On mine it happens randomly, not from being on any particular screen for too long. I am also using a lot of memory, between 85-90%. Happened on 384.5 and 384.6_alpha2-g5b076fc87 and also the new 384.6 beta. Did not happen on stock over a period of 10 days but using no where near the memory.