What's new

Problems on login to webGUI

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Jorge Gomes

New Around Here
Hi to all, I'm running version 386_2_4 on an RT AC88U but for some reason, I can't login to it using my browsers on my mac.
I got a broken web pag / webgui.

If I use the Ipad browser I can login.
I clearead all cookies and browser data but with no success.
Any ideas?

Regards.
JG

Attachments

• IMG_2897.png
    IMG_2897.png
    528.4 KB · Views: 113
Look in the browser console window for errors. Whitelist the router URL in any ad-blocker you might use.

Hello, and thanks for the reply.

yes, it seems an issue with my browsers, but Safari doesn't have any add-blockers, like FF or Chrome, and Brave.
Something if very strange indeed.
On FF console I get these errors:

Can't post the code ???
Any Ideas?
Thanks.

Attachments

• erros.txt
    2.4 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
It looks like something is blocking javascript.
You may want to check out this site and see if anything applies.

I had a similar problem on my MAC about a month ago. A reboot of the router solved the problem. Problem was however, when I first started experiencing this, I was out of town (I access the system via VPN), so couldn't reboot till I got home. Did check the system on Windows first before I rebooted, and no problem there.

I had a similar problem on my MAC about a month ago. A reboot of the router solved the problem. Problem was however, when I first started experiencing this, I was out of town (I access the system via VPN), so couldn't reboot till I got home. Did check the system on Windows first before I rebooted, and no problem there.
Hi, and thanks,

Yes, the problem is only on my Macbook, at least the one I use most.
If I use a Windows VM, inside Mac (VMw Fusion) all works.
I had the problem prior to the upgrade two days ago, and even after a factory reset and upgrade still happens.

Disable Sophos temporarily if installed.

Disable Sophos temporarily if installed.
I was experiencing the same problem ... I put the router's IP on the sophos whitelist and a few refreshes later it's working.

Is this a problem with the firmware or sophos? (I'm guessing it's sophos).

Assuming it is sophos, what can we tell them so it can be fixed permanently?

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!