What's new

[Release] Asuswrt-Merlin 384.16 (and 384.13_6) are now available

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just flashed two ax88u out of the box to replace an ac88u and an aged 3200..

Noticing that when setting the 5ghz to 160mhz that it's reporting 10mhz (Though I think one of them did use 160) is this a fluke of DFS, reporting hardware, or of Asus drivers? There seemed to be some collation with 2.4ghz too bit tbh I'd restarted the router too many times to confirm.

Anyone else seen this or should I start again?

Thanks for supporting these excellent Asus Routers for so long RMerlin, and Happy Birthday!

I have just updated my RT-AC87U to FW 384.13_6 without any problem. Only one hour, but running OK as usual. :D

Thank you Eric!
(and to the miron, we do not forget you;)).

Last edited:
Just flashed two ax88u out of the box to replace an ac88u and an aged 3200..

Noticing that when setting the 5ghz to 160mhz that it's reporting 10mhz (Though I think one of them did use 160) is this a fluke of DFS, reporting hardware, or of Asus drivers? There seemed to be some collation with 2.4ghz too bit tbh I'd restarted the router too many times to confirm.

Anyone else seen this or should I start again?

Thanks for supporting these excellent Asus Routers for so long RMerlin, and Happy Birthday!

i see the same in wifi tools only ...

i see the same in wifi tools only ...
That's what I was thinking, I'll ignore WiFi tools for now as that's an Asus/Broadcom fix I'd think (is stock same/similar?)

Go back to my trusty Android app :p

Thanks

RT-AC86U "dirty" upgraded .13 -> .16

All good ATM

Sent from my OnePlus 7 Pro using Asus RT-AC86U & Merlin 384.16 (dirty upgraded from .13)

RT-AC3100 updated to .16 from .15. Everything works as expected except:

Failed to update Signature. It used to work on version .15. Is it happens on anyone?

Attachments

• Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    55.6 KB · Views: 170
It was patched weeks ago, I just didn't want to attract too much attention, so I only added the changelog entry at the last minute.

Sent from my SM-T720 using Tapatalk

Where was this 2020 CVE patched weeks ago? For example, I don't see it patched on stock ac86u stock firmware? Do you mean it was patched on your version only? Curious...

RT-AC3100 updated to .16 from .15. Everything works as expected except:

Failed to update Signature. It used to work on version .15. Is it happens on anyone?
It seems to be the last one. I am in the same version of signature.

Can somebody try and do a Signature version check for me, please. I'm on 2.170 and I'm getting Signature update failed.

* Added traffic meter to the main status page.

thanks for the update RMerlin!

is it possible to adjust the limits of the traffic meter so the bars only fill when I'm hitting my ISP speed limit? (eg. 50/10 Mbps download and unload speed).

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Can somebody try and do a Signature version check for me, please. I'm on 2.170 and I'm getting Signature update failed.
+1 Same here

First post and first thing is big thanks to @RMerlin for this software.

I had a AC87U running with no issues but notice support was stopping soon so bought a AX58U and was running 384.16_beta2 with no issues.

Just updated the AX58U to the 384.16 release but seem to be having issues with wireless devices randomly losing connection to the internet.
I went back to the beta2 and it seems to be stable again.

I am also running YazFi 4.02 so don't know if it is related.

Is there much difference between the beta2 and release code?

Thanks for the update!!! Updated ac86u from .15 to .16. Noticed my internet speed was reduced. Runner/Flow control were Disabled(QOS). I never have QOS enabled but it was after the update. Turned it off and Runner/Flow control are enabled and gig internet speed are back.

New test on ASUS RT-AC68U. FW 384.16

USB 2.0 port and JetFlash Transcend 16GB USB 2.0 - mounted
USB 2.0 port and JetFlash Transcend 32GB USB 3.0 - mounted
USB 3.0 port and JetFlash Transcend 16GB USB 2.0 - mounted
USB 3.0 port and JetFlash Transcend 32GB USB 3.0 - kernel: usb 1-1: USB disconnect, address 2

Thanks for the update!!! Updated ac86u from .15 to .16. Noticed my internet speed was reduced. Runner/Flow control were Disabled(QOS). I never have QOS enabled but it was after the update. Turned it off and Runner/Flow control are enabled and gig internet speed are back.
Same here! QoS was enabled after this update.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!