What's new

RT-AC3100 Connection problem

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Achilleos

New Around Here
Hi guys,

I have some problem with my router.

I have a RT-AC3100 with the 380.58 firmware, and after a couple of days, all my devices/computers lose their connection.

To fix that, I have to manually reboot my router with the little switch on the back.

After the router rebooted, all works perfectly for another couple of days.

Do you have any ideas of what can cause that or how to fix it?

Thank You

Hi guys,

I have some problem with my router.

I have a RT-AC3100 with the 380.58 firmware, and after a couple of days, all my devices/computers lose their connection.

To fix that, I have to manually reboot my router with the little switch on the back.

After the router rebooted, all works perfectly for another couple of days.

Do you have any ideas of what can cause that or how to fix it?

Thank You
Maybe you should go back to the most current "Asus" firmware release for this model and do a full reset and manually reconfigure. It would be best to see how things function without using modified firmware. Run stock before you decide to hotrod with merlin firmware. Are you using any of the advanced functions afforded by using merlin's firmware that you really needed to move away from Asus firmware? With a statement like "with the little switch on the back" it would seem your a pretty novice user. No offense!

Last edited:

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!