What's new

RT-AC3200 7554 firmware

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

W4RH34D

Regular Contributor
It looks like Asus addressed most of my main complaints with the GUI.

The new login page is neat and tech looking, the refresh settings page actually goes away now after refreshing. VPN works again, but I do have to wait about 10 minutes to get working keys. Otherwise it fails TLS handshake.
Guest network doesnt crash the GUI, and it enforces guest network no lan access rules.
The wifi is smoking fast, the Dual Wan works.

This is pretty much golden!

It looks like Asus addressed most of my main complaints with the GUI.

The new login page is neat and tech looking, the refresh settings page actually goes away now after refreshing. VPN works again, but I do have to wait about 10 minutes to get working keys. Otherwise it fails TLS handshake.
Guest network doesnt crash the GUI, and it enforces guest network no lan access rules.
The wifi is smoking fast, the Dual Wan works.

This is pretty much golden!

Why dont you try 3.0.0.4.378.7838 ? 7554 has been replaced.

Why dont you try 3.0.0.4.378.7838 ? 7554 has been replaced.
Didnt see it on the website.

Actually, now that I think of it. I do remember seeing 7838 and clicking to download that. Which I did. But when I logged into the 3200, it automatically updated the firmware on it's own with no interaction on my part. So IDK what happened there, but it looks like the device made the decision to go with that one.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!