What's new

RT-AC5300 Wireless Issues

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

@SheikhSheikha thanks again for the suggustion to turn off auto channel. It fixed by 5.1 band! Ouch this one hurt to figure out... I replaced (with the same model) the router cuz I thought it was broken. It has not dropped once since I changed the setting.

@SheikhSheikha thanks again for the suggustion to turn off auto channel. It fixed by 5.1 band! Ouch this one hurt to figure out... I replaced (with the same model) the router cuz I thought it was broken. It has not dropped once since I changed the setting.
Thanks, but the credits should not be with me. It is more a "paying forward" of knowledge obtained by reading this forum and the experiences and solutions of other users. It has helped me a lot in the past that I have two (identical configured (execpt for the IP stuff) router-configured AC5300 's so that I can always swiftly test compare and evaluate. BTW the 384.18 Alpha firmware is an absolute solid one - running them for days ...

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!