What's new

RT-AX1800U problem

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

DJBLUELADY

New Around Here
Hello
I have problem to connect RT-AX1800U router on Cosmote Greece ISP. 6 months earlier I connect one more expensive Asus router with Cosmote speedstar modem and it function OK. But afer 3 to 4 months it stop to work. I had in my mind router is defected and buy knew 1800U. But he work or not work in same đanner. I see modem try installation , it pass but router do not want to connect on modem and go on internet. I try and DHCP and PPPOE connection but both do not work. I think Cosmote somtimg change but cannot get their support to check. Maybe I have to instal some procedure which Asus offer during installation but do not know. Does anybody have something in mind so can help me?
Br Dusko

Last edited by a moderator:
Your best bet for a more comprehensive answer is going to be Cosmote's own user forums (if they exist). I can't find anything that suggests that the Cosmote modem/routers have a "modem mode", so at least temporarily if you are using the Asus router to provide better WiFi, your best bet may be to set the Asus up in AP mode such that WiFi and a couple of ports are all it supplies.
I hope someone can give you more comprehensive/complete/specific information!

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!