What's new

News Samsung Announces Wi-Fi 6E 5G phone

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

thiggins

Mr. Easy
Staff member
1649$ CAD for the S21 Ultra that supports it... Holy crap.

No thanks.
i'll stick to my S10 which has a 1440p display and a headphone jack.
And a weight of only 157 g
Wifi 6 is good enough :p

Reactions: Gar
Still on an iphone 6s plus, making me what I wonder? Only ac and happy with it.

No thanks.
FWIW, the S21U also has a 1440p display, but it does lack the headphone jack. More importantly they've also ditched the SD card this time around. But I'm still going for it. Samsung is giving me $700 trade-in on my S20U, and along with other goodies it'll equate to about $400 or less to upgrade. But I certainly wouldn't do it just for 6E. I'll wait a couple of years until 6E routers come down in price.

I'll be holding on to my Note 10+ w/512GB for a while longer... this baby is still cooking and just got the Android 11 update.

No thanks.

S10 is definitely the best phone they've ever made.

To me, it seems like the Samsung flagships are the best of the worst.

What is better in your view @sfx2000?

Omg, phones are the one thing that devalue so much. Long haul, I’ll stick with Apple, even if it’s 3 plus years old like someone here they own a iphoje. Android is like the Windows of phone operating systems, IMO.

wifi 6E on a phone is overkill unless your needs are so demanding but for that matter, just hardwire an ultra book or a MacBook Air. Samsung has more bloat ware then.... and their phones slow down so much last time as they age last I used them. Granted Apple is not without flaw by sometimes slowing down the phone to “save battery” and make more money.

I didn’t want to believe it but my internet didn’t get three times or 5 times or whatever times with the new AX stuff. My two cents.

Android unfortunately - and SamDroid at that...

meh..
Samsung's Android skin has improved a lot over the years. I only use it here on a Tab 5e tablet, but so far it's fine. I just replaced the launcher with Microsoft Launcher like I do on all my Android devices anyway.

Samsung's Android skin has improved a lot over the years. I only use it here on a Tab 5e tablet, but so far it's fine. I just replaced the launcher with Microsoft Launcher like I do on all my Android devices anyway.
I run Nova Launcher Prime on my Samsung. Love the customizability.

Microsoft Launcher is a must. Still hoping I can afford a Surface Duo before I hit ninety. :)

I like the Samsung One UI as they call it i've found no need to replace it on my S10.