What's new

schedule stop-start wireless

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Roman Welsch

Occasional Visitor
hi, i have a question , my idea its to stop / start wireless network every night , its possible to execute this script ?

anybody have this feature configure?

thanks and regards

Roman

hi, i have a question , my idea its to stop / start wireless network every night , its possible to execute this script ?

anybody have this feature configure?

thanks and regards

Roman
It's built right into the gui.....under Wireless > Professional, Enable wireless scheduler.
Or am I misunderstanding your question?

Perhaps, topicstarter asks about how to create rule manually by using cron utility cause in web interface you can only set it with one hour difference (it`s not very comfortable), some people wants to start rule to the minute. By the way, there was a time when you can do such trick easily in web interface.

Perhaps, topicstarter asks about how to create rule manually by using cron utility cause in web interface you can only set it with one hour difference (it`s not very comfortable), some people wants to start rule to the minute. By the way, there was a time when you can do such trick easily in web interface.
Guess it was an upstream change at some point....in my fork code it can still be set by the minute.