What's new

scMerlin scMerlin temperatures not populated

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

AFAICT, the list of affected routers includes the RT-AX88U, RT-AX86U & GT-AX6000, but they might be others (RT-AX86U Pro?). If I can get at least the requested file from those routers, it would help me make the fix.
If it helps. The output of http://router.asus.com/ajax_coretmp.asp from a RT-AX86U Pro running 388.2_2. Note: I do not have scMerlin installed however. Edit: attached text output as well.

Code:
curr_coreTmp_wl0_raw = "47°C"; curr_coreTmp_wl0 = (curr_coreTmp_wl0_raw.indexOf("disabled") > 0 ? 0 : curr_coreTmp_wl0_raw.replace("°C", "")); curr_coreTmp_wl1_raw = "53°C"; curr_coreTmp_wl1 = (curr_coreTmp_wl1_raw.indexOf("disabled") > 0 ? 0 : curr_coreTmp_wl1_raw.replace("°C", "")); curr_coreTmp_wl2_raw = "disabled"; curr_coreTmp_wl2 = (curr_coreTmp_wl2_raw.indexOf("disabled") > 0 ? 0 : curr_coreTmp_wl2_raw.replace("°C", "")); curr_coreTmp_wl3_raw = "disabled"; curr_coreTmp_wl3 = (curr_coreTmp_wl3_raw.indexOf("disabled") > 0 ? 0 : curr_coreTmp_wl3_raw.replace("°C", "")); curr_cpuTemp = "74.650"; fanctrl_info = "";

Attachments

• ajax_coretmp.asp.RT-AX86U.Pro.txt
    831 bytes · Views: 25
@Martinski -
I'm running scMerlin on an RT-AC86u. here's the info you asked for:
Bash:
curr_coreTmp_wl0_raw = "54°C"; curr_coreTmp_wl0 = (curr_coreTmp_wl0_raw.indexOf("disabled") > 0 ? 0 : curr_coreTmp_wl0_raw.replace("°C", "")); curr_coreTmp_wl1_raw = "58°C"; curr_coreTmp_wl1 = (curr_coreTmp_wl1_raw.indexOf("disabled") > 0 ? 0 : curr_coreTmp_wl1_raw.replace("°C", "")); curr_coreTmp_wl2_raw = "disabled"; curr_coreTmp_wl2 = (curr_coreTmp_wl2_raw.indexOf("disabled") > 0 ? 0 : curr_coreTmp_wl2_raw.replace("°C", "")); curr_coreTmp_wl3_raw = "disabled"; curr_coreTmp_wl3 = (curr_coreTmp_wl3_raw.indexOf("disabled") > 0 ? 0 : curr_coreTmp_wl3_raw.replace("°C", "")); curr_cpuTemp = "82.195"; fanctrl_info = "";

@bennor, @heysoundude, @Smokey613,

Thank you all for providing the requested file/info. I appreciate your taking the time to do it.

I have now everything I need to get a more complete picture and started already writing the code (I couldn't wait until tomorrow). After testing/verification, I'll submit a GitHub PR to @Jack Yaz.

I don't recall seeing the RT-AC88U mentioned, but that has the same problem.

Attachments

• ajax_coretmp.asp.RT-AC88U.txt
    788 bytes · Views: 24
My RT-AX88U file is a little different from the one uploaded by @Ripshod

Attachments

• ajax_coretmp.asp.RT-AX88U.txt
    791 bytes · Views: 33
My RT-AX88U file is a little different from the one uploaded by @Ripshod
I may be missing something. The only difference that stands out to me is the bbcode snippet you've included at the end of your's.

That’s yours and it replaced the closing double quote.
You're so right. I don't know how that happened as the original on my desktop doesn't have that bbcode. No worries, I've just replaced the one I posted. My bad, good catch.

You're so right. I don't know how that happened as the original on my desktop doesn't have that bbcode. No worries, I've just replaced the one I posted. My bad, good catch.
No worries. I did a compare and noticed the difference. First thing I did after uploading my file was checking if the forum editor somehow cleaned something up. It might just as well be a difference due to a bug or misconfig, but luckily--for both of us--it's not. :D

m2...

Attachments

• ajax_coretmp.asp.GT-AX6000.txt
    791 bytes · Views: 21

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!