What's new

Set up AiDisk, now DDNS does not work - RT-AC86U

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

legolas

New Around Here
I was setting up AiDisk using the wizard for my plugged-in flash drive and while going through setup, I created a new DDNS using .asuscomm.com. I already had another DDNS (WWW.NO-IP.COM) running before this, and now I cannot no longer connect to it. I'm not sure exactly what happened but it seems like AiDisk erased and replaced my old DDNS settings which I can no longer restore. The things I've tried so far are:
  • disabling FTP
  • deleting the AiDisk profile I set up, though it won't let me delete it
  • rebooting my router
  • restoring my old settings/JFFFS partition
  • factory resetting my router
  • retyping the Host, Username, and Password for WWW.NO-IP.COM DDNS
None of these things have worked. I just want my original DDNS to work, please help!

Last edited:
One other thing that I noticed now is that my original hostname for NO-IP.COM is now linked to my flash drive which I can see when I go to USB Application > FTP Share

It is usually considered polite to wait for 24 hours or longer before bumping your own thread.

With members from all over the world on the forums, you need to be patient for all to see your original message.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!