Skynet Skynet issue

unclebuk

Can someone have a look at the attached screenshot and indicate whats's going on and suggest any methods to resolve this please.
Is it possible that the outdated merlin f/w (FW Version; 384.19_0 (Aug 14 2020) could be causing this?

Also, Option 10, [10] --> Update Skynet: fails.

Thanks in advance,
Unk

[*] Lock File Detected (start skynetloc=/tmp/mnt/Asus-entware/skynet) (pid=19191)
[*] Locked Processes Generally Take 1-2 Minutes To Complete And May Result In Temporarily "Failed" Tests

Attachments

• Skynet-16.jpg
    Skynet-16.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

Viktor Jaep

Very Senior Member
Can someone have a look at the attached screenshot and indicate whats's going on and suggest any methods to resolve this please.
Is it possible that the outdated merlin f/w (FW Version; 384.19_0 (Aug 14 2020) could be causing this?

Also, Option 10, [10] --> Update Skynet: fails.

Thanks in advance,
Unk

[*] Lock File Detected (start skynetloc=/tmp/mnt/Asus-entware/skynet) (pid=19191)
[*] Locked Processes Generally Take 1-2 Minutes To Complete And May Result In Temporarily "Failed" Tests
It certainly doesn't hurt getting up to date on the latest and greatest. My skynet will give me the same messages at times after a reboot, or after forcing a major reset of some kind, but they will eventually resolve themselves after a minute or two. Are yours not resolving?

When picking option 10, it asks to check for new updates, and upon hitting option 1, it says I'm still up-to-date. Where does it fail for you? You can also try running this command:

Code:
/jffs/scripts/firewall update

Last edited: