What's new

Skynet Unable to uninstall Skynet

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

BATTLEPENCIL

New Around Here
Today i was updating scripts on my router, but when i try to open Skynet there is an error
1707258419732.png

sh /jffs/scripts/firewall uninstall not working either.

Today i was updating scripts on my router, but when i try to open Skynet there is an error
View attachment 56259
sh /jffs/scripts/firewall uninstall not working either.
Do you know how to edit files using the nano text editor tool? If so, open this /tmp/mnt/NETAC/skynet/skynet.cfg file...

Then look at the entries... there's probably one item missing a " somewhere. Just add that quote back in, and save the file... then try starting up skynet again... :)

Do you know how to edit files using the nano text editor tool? If so, open this /tmp/mnt/NETAC/skynet/skynet.cfg file...

Then look at the entries... there's probably one item missing a " somewhere. Just add that quote back in, and save the file... then try starting up skynet again... :)
Here is another option /usr/sbin/curl -fsSL "https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Adamm00/IPSet_ASUS/master/firewall.sh" >/jffs/scripts/firewall && chmod 755 /jffs/scripts/firewall && sh /jffs/scripts/firewall uninstall

well...
1707512011816.png

probably it's corrupted or something
Here is another option /usr/sbin/curl -fsSL "https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Adamm00/IPSet_ASUS/master/firewall.sh" >/jffs/scripts/firewall && chmod 755 /jffs/scripts/firewall && sh /jffs/scripts/firewall uninstall
same error.

well...
View attachment 56327
probably it's corrupted or something
Did you type: "nano /tmp/mnt/NETAC/skynet/skynet.cfg" ?

If you did, and you're sure you're looking at the right file, I would be vary wary of the reliability of your USB drive... probably time to ditch it and get something new.

Last edited:
Samsung Bar is pretty good.

Attachments

• 5d2e9e48-879d-4f08-9f13-784a2a13ed22-2671736260.jpg
    5d2e9e48-879d-4f08-9f13-784a2a13ed22-2671736260.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 16
Did you type: "nano /tmp/mnt/NETAC/skynet/skynet.cfg" ?

If you did, and you're sure you're looking at the right file, I would be vary wary of the reliability of your USB drive... probably time to ditch it and get something new.
Well, I don’t know... I bought this stick 5 months ago.
Maybe someone can provide their cfg?

@BATTLEPENCIL

see:
Make sure you run a disk check on that thing!

This function can be activated in the AMTM function menu : "dc" and if you enable logging you can view "dcl"

example:
Disk check log example.JPG

I switched routers for maintenance, so a hard shutdown by pulling the power. When you plug it back in you see "recovering journal". The one above it shows a normal router reboot.
A log is created on every reboot.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!