What's new

System log snap

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

quant88

Regular Contributor
I guess there has to do with the recent Chrome browser update . I am unable to load System Log with both desktop -Version 75.0.3770.100 (Official Build) (64-bit) and mobile chrome - Version 75.0.3770.101. However, System Log page is loaded with FireFox. I have already tried to force page reload with control+F5. Anyone encounter similar problem too?

Works fine for me with that same Chrome version.

I guess there has to do with the recent Chrome browser update . I am unable to load System Log with both desktop -Version 75.0.3770.100 (Official Build) (64-bit) and mobile chrome - Version 75.0.3770.101. However, System Log page is loaded with FireFox. I have already tried to force page reload with control+F5. Anyone encounter similar problem too?
Works fine for me with that same Chrome version.
Ditto, works fine for me, same Chrome verison.

Maybe your uiScribe install is wonky? Try uninstalling and re-installing uiScribe, since that affects the system log page.

Too-large log files (larger than roughly 1 Mb) will cause the page to load very slowly, but that should be true regardless of browser or version.

Last edited:
Maybe your uiScribe install is wonky?

Kinda important to mention if you are using any script that replaces built-in functionality of the firmware...

Tried to uninstall uiScribe but the behavior was the same. Few days later it magically recovered on its own. I can browse system log with zero problem. Thanks both for your hints and suggestions.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!