What's new

The rmerlin donation thread.

• Thread starter Deleted member 27741
  • Start date
  • SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

@RMerlin I wish to donate again but I want you to receive the full amount or anywhere close to it ... 40 cents on the dollar as processing fees is highway robbery.. Any alternatives?

It's not per dollar, it's a flat fee + a small percentage. It's 2.9% + 0.30 USD. If someone donates a single dollar, it means roughly 33 cents go to them. However if someone donates 5$, then only 45 cents go to them.

It's not per dollar, it's a flat fee + a small percentage. It's 2.9% + 0.30 USD. If someone donates a single dollar, it means roughly 33 cents go to them. However if someone donates 5$, then only 45 cents go to them.

Oh! I must have misread your earlier post... Donation sent!

Thank you for your efforts & work with asuswrt-merlin.

Just made a donation :)

Thanks for the awesome asuswrt-merlin firmware, you're hardwork and dedication is much appreciated.

Thank you Merlin!

RMerlin, thanks for the hardwork. A lil something coming your way...

Just donated, thanks for the great 384.5 Firmware.
I hope that soon AiMash will be available too.

Made a donation yesterday. Appreciate the work you do on the firmware for ASUS routers.

Donation sent - Thanks Eric

Another donation for a worthy recipient

Merlin firmware brought rock solid stability and proper functionality to my AC5300 on first install - at a time when I was close to binning the hardware after many issues with the stock firmware. Donated $50 right after that first Merlin install a few months back and will no doubt do so again as time rolls by to express my sincere gratitude for a job incredibly WELL done :).

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!