What's new

The rmerlin donation thread.

• Thread starter Deleted member 27741
  • Start date
  • SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Donation made to thank you for all the incredible help with this project. I greatly appreciate it!

Donation made (from Italy) to thank you for all the energy you spent in this great Project! Regards

Inviato dal mio BLA-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk

Spent a couple of months running AiMesh. Results were so unpredictable (in spite of real effort by Asus) that I switched everything back to repeater/access point, just so I could install Merlin again. Off to make my donation!

Donated again ... in sincere appreciation for release 384.7 ... gets better all the time :).

donated $10 as had to use this in anger after virgin media upgrade (sh1t superhub3 that doesnt support 172.16/12 client ranges), so saved me reconfiguring my whole home network. thank you RMerlin.

@RMerlin time for another $20 just downloaded the lastest for the 87u. Keeps my wife safe!
come one gang keep the man in business it is killer compared to asus generic and your conduit to the world.
thanks again! Dan

@RMerlin donated $15, thank you for your hard work and amazing result, I installed it on my new RT-AC88U and compared to the standard firmware I had on my old RT-N56U this is everything I will ever need on my router. Keep the good work, thanks again !

@RMerlin tried and failed to send donation via paypal. If you have any crypto wallets please add them to your donation page and I'll be glad to contribute again.

Ditto, done. Eric, Many, many thanks for your ASUS/Merlin support! You rock! Have a great Holiday season!

Just did my part and donated! Thanks, Eric, for all that you have done and continue to do for this community! I appreciate you.

Thanks Eric for all your hard work and great firmware. Sent $US20 for a beer or two from Oz. Have a great Xmas & New Year.

Just donated. Many thanks for all the hard work. The great firmware and helpful user community are the reason I have bought so much Asus gear over the years.

Just a token of appreciation...Thanks, Eric!

made a donation , not much when you consider the work you put in , i'll donate more when and if possible . Again thanks for the FW been using it now for over 8 years , it has never failed or given problems ,can't say that about stock FW ,.

Yet another token contribution from me for the wonders you work for so many.
Now if only all Merlin users would so the same in 2019 - you'd have US$1,500,000 towards your retirement fund :).
Thank YOU.