What's new

The Uptime Contest

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@shabbs sure, why not?

Replacements_ver3.jpg

I'll even pay for the popcorn and the pizza! :D

My first job was in an IT services company that had been around for decades, they were the local WANG dealer. They eventually went bust and were bought out, and when we were clearing out the office we found a NetWare box behind the printers that everyone had forgotten about - everyone thought the printers ran off a different NetWare box in the server room. Anyway, this machine was a WANG PC compatible with a 286 CPU in it, and this was the era of Pentium 3 machines. Uptime was over 5 years, and probably would still be running today.

BETA 3! Let's GO!

KP464Qp.png

Still chugging along. No UPS either, hopefully the power doesn't go out.

Edit: forgot to attach screen shot
Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Dirty upgrade from 386.2 to 386.2_2. Flawless. Uptime proceeding in orderly fashion.
Uptime.png

LOL! Same! Uptime's be falling...

EDIT: And away we go!

I9bNyA3.png

Last edited:
Here we go... my AP... router will get the same update if AP gets at least 7 days uptime without problem...

1618439869339.png

I literally just did a firmware update today across my AiMesh network. That’s normally my only reason for downtime.
Same

New router... new uptime... let's go.

vGub40j.png

Sigh... ok.

Challenge: no more posts unless you have 30+ days uptime.
Of course, it's not really up to us. RMerlin must not release an incremental or other update for 1 month.

Status
Not open for further replies.