What's new

Third party SFP+ transceivers for the Engenius ECS1528P switch?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Joe Blough

New Around Here
I have an Engenius ECS1528P switch, and a Ubiquiti UDM-Pro on the way. I want to connect them with a fibre optic cable. I know you can get third party SFP+ transceivers for the Ubiquiti (eg. 10GTek), but are there any compatible with the Engenius? Engenius lists some third party SFP ones on their website; but no SFP+ ones.

Did you try Amazon? Search for engenius sfp+ and something should come up. Otherwise Google with it on quotes.

You could try this website. I've been using the Generic Compatible 10GBASE-SR SFP+ 850nm 300m DOM Duplex LC MMF Optical Transceiver Module on QNAP and Zyxel switches without any issues for over a year now. But if you want to be safe, you could always ask their Sales Support guys via phone, email or LiveChat. That's what I did. My ISP-provided vendor-locked SFP+ transceiver module's also from there.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!