What's new

uiDivStats uiDivStats - WebUI for Diversion statistics

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

o_O Not "3" ... as per your notably humorous post in another thread - with reference to the Holy Grail ??? :D
You're the first to get/report the clue :)

@thelonelycoder is @Jack Yaz working with you to get this script working? Or, have you inherited it and will be supporting it in the future? :)
The stats code required some modifcation for the next Diversion release. Since I know the code best I did it and cleaned up the output you see at the top of uiDivStats.

Hi guys
Is there any code to clear statistics?
Thanks

If you search the forums, there was a post or two that showed how.

If you can be patient, I think it may be coming in a future release. :)

Just a heads up.

Update to the original v0.5.3 version (no version change). 'u' will update as needed. :)

If you search the forums, there was a post or two that showed how.

If you can be patient, I think it may be coming in a future release. :)
I will be patient as I`we searched a lot and did not found the solution, is not something urgent but nice to have :)

Is it possible to make the script update automatically the stats every hour for example or do we have to log in SSH, generate graph , log into router and so forth.... ?

Is it possible to make the script update automatically the stats every hour for example or do we have to log in SSH, generate graph , log into router and so forth.... ?

The script updates every half hour for me. :)

Which router are you using? What firmware? What version of uiDivStats?

Note that there was a silent update about half an hour ago (see my post above).

The script updates every half hour for me. :)

Which router are you using? What firmware? What version of uiDivStats?

Note that there was a silent update about half an hour ago (see my post above).
I have RT-AC86U , I am newbie :) I didn't know it was updating every half an hour... thats great... I will install it again... I thought It was updating weekly or manually .

Thanks

It's hourly now (or should be)

Jack, I can confirm that uiDivStats runs hourly now. NTP Daemon and Uptime Monitoring tabs are still every 5 minutes. :)

@Delusion, simply CTRL F5 (force update) your browser for the latest stats. :)

Jack, I can confirm that uiDivStats runs hourly now. NTP Daemon and Uptime Monitoring tabs are still every 5 minutes. :)

@Delusion, simply CTRL F5 (force update) your browser for the latest stats. :)
Great, checked now and the stats were updated automatically exactly after an hour

The Stats automatically up date on the hour every hour - take a look at your System Log tab.
Make sure you have the latest version.

The stats code required some modifcation for the next Diversion release. Since I know the code best I did it and cleaned up the output you see at the top of uiDivStats.

BIG thank you from me - working perfectly now on both DSL-AC68U and my RT-AC5300. :D

BIG thank you from me - working perfectly now on both DSL-AC68U and my RT-AC5300. :D
Good to know. Diversion will follow with its stats function as soon as I'm ready for the next release.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!