What's new

uiDivStats uiDivStats - WebUI for Diversion statistics

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Script is 384.XX without re-writing how the WebUI bits are done. Sorry (#1 has been edited)
Oh that explain why then... you may also want to edit the version number as 1.1.3 because that's what was installed.

What's missing in 380.x that can't make it works? I will eventually update, no worry.

Yup, worked now.

Thanks for another excellent addition [emoji106]

While using option 1 to generate new statistics I had this message

077374d3447ff7afa37a73b6411aa75a.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You star [emoji94] I ran the update and option 1 worked perfectly

Thank you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

@Jack Yaz uiDivStats is phenomenal, a big thank you . Now I have a larger picture of what Diversion is blocking, and the Ui is excellent. May I ask for a potential feature, is it possible to add the option for Stats auto-update every x minutes after the first update? I do not know if this is possible, however, having such an option would be useful. Thanks again, :)

@Jack Yaz uiDivStats is phenomenal, a big thank you . Now I have a larger picture of what Diversion is blocking, and the Ui is excellent. May I ask for a potential feature, is it possible to add the option for Stats auto-update every x minutes after the first update? I do not know if this is possible, however, having such an option would be useful. Thanks again, :)
i imagine this would be consuming on your router, I don't know if you notice how much of an effort it takes your router to update stats every hour.

i imagine this would be consuming on your router, I don't know if you notice how much of an effort it takes your router to update stats every hour.

I see, that makes sense. Thank you.

So far new update is running great !
I only changed things for when LAN blocking IP is enabled in Diversion.
Everything else is the same as before this update, except that now new uiDivStats installations will not require the weekly stats enabled in Diversion.
This was an obsolete requirement from the early beta testing days of uiDivStats.

I just installed the new version also looks great.

Is there a way to exclude a client from being wrapped up into the stats? I have a client on my network that is super-chatty and it skews my statistics horribly.

EDIT: Is this how you do it (from inside of Diversion)?
1.PNG

EDIT2: Nevermind. Not sure if it's possible or not.

Last edited:
Think uiDivStats gets the stats from Diversion so guess you could exclude the client with DNSFilter
(You could use a Ad-block DNS server in DNSFilter for that client)

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!