What's new

uiDivStats uiDivStats - WebUI for Diversion statistics

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

That's likely why - that's an old and unsupported firmware version
Hmm... The rest is working, only stats not :(
I like the 380.70 because it is waaay more stable then 384 for me.
I only use the asus as switch function/dns and adblocking.

If you can find an unused .asp page in /www for your f/w version, I can see what I can do

I can confirm this won't work on older firmware. Now that my memory has been jogged! I tried this john9527's LTS 39E3 firmware for the RT-AC56U and the same thing happened.

Installed and could generate (it seemed) the stats, but nothing in the GUI. :(

I'll updated to 384.
I saw there are no updates coming for 380 anymore, so i have to live with some struggles.
Since today the uptime was 4 months and 8 days on 380.70..
Will see if 384 make that happend again.

Many thanks [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm have an issue with the left hand side columns on my AX88U. I'm not sure when it started so I cannot say for sure that it happened when I updated to 384.12. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing but always looks like this. Any ideas folks?

uiDivStats.png

Update: Solved. I found it worked when i accessed the page on my iPad, but not my PC. Turns out it was the 'Shield-up' setting in Brave Browser on my PC.

Last edited:
Hi guys. Just applied the latest minor update to v1.1.1 & have now lost the graphs in the UI. I've tried re-install, reboot, regenerate etc but the graphs won't show at all.

This is on RT-AC86U

Attachments

• stats.PNG
    stats.PNG
    206.6 KB · Views: 374
Hi guys. Just applied the latest minor update to v1.1.1 & have now lost the graphs in the UI. I've tried re-install, reboot, regenerate etc but the graphs won't show at all.

This is on RT-AC86U
Just updated without issue. Try selecting uf and then 1.

Is it possible to add or change the number of TOP stats? i.e top 30/20/15 ?

Is it possible to add or change the number of TOP stats? i.e top 30/20/15 ?
I believe if you set it in Diversion in c stats it will be honored in uiDivStats.

I believe if you set it in Diversion in c stats it will be honored in uiDivStats.
Unfortunately , it doesn't :( it would be really nice if it honored diversion stats number (Diversion compiles the data correctly according to what you set in c).

Unfortunately , it doesn't :( it would be really nice if it honored diversion stats number (Diversion compiles the data correctly according to what you set in c).
Let me check what ol' Jack does.

It's hard coded, the blame is on both of us, we discussed these numbers and we decided to hard code it.
Try this if you're game enough:
In uiDivStats (v1.1.1) change lines 488 and 489 from:
Code:
        wsTopHosts=15
        wsTopClients=10
to:
Code:
        [ -z "$wsTopHosts" ] && wsTopHosts=15
        [ -z "$wsTopClients" ] && wsTopClients=10
This will use the Diversion settings (if set) or else it defaults to the hard coded value.

Thanks ! it worked , hope it will be implemented next release

Thanks ! it worked , hope it will be implemented next release
We might have to set a cap to that. Diversion allows to set them from 5 to 40 in increments of five. Everything above 30 or so will slow down the stats creation considerably.
I'll discuss it with @Jack Yaz .

Does anyone have any ideas about this? Thanks.

This is on RT-AC86U

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!