What's new

Unofficial Build 380.58

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Hi,

7 days uptime now with Alpha 4. Stable and no problems with it so far.

Thanks to RMerlin :)

Attachments

• Desktop 09-03-2016 14-54-33-205.png
    Desktop 09-03-2016 14-54-33-205.png
    256.2 KB · Views: 607
Last edited:
nice, i will be happy too if IPTV works with latest code but not...[emoji53]

sent from Kodi 17 Krypton

As a heads-up, I had to branch out the 380.58 development to its own branch, to keep it separate from internal work targeting 380.59. So those making custom snapshot builds, make sure you switch to the 380.58 branch.

As a heads-up, I had to branch out the 380.58 development to its own branch, to keep it separate from internal work targeting 380.59. So those making custom snapshot builds, make sure you switch to the 380.58 branch.

Good to know. Thanks for the headsup! As soon as you push commits for 380.59 from internal work to master branch, will it be save to compile snapshot builds for RT-AC88U & AC3100 only or are u allready solved the ompiling error for the other boards?

Great to hear that you allready working on 350.59! Much appreciated.

PM: Can you send me the adress of your IRC channel?

Good to know. Thanks for the headsup! As soon as you push commits for 380.59 to from internal work to master branch, will it be save to compile snapshot builds for RT-AC88U & AC3100 ?

I won't be pushing the newer GPL to Github until Asus issues an official release of newer GPL code. I asked for this intermediary snapshot because it had been too long since the last GPL merge. The longer I wait, the more changes there will be to the code, and the harder merging becomes. Having an incremental merge mid-way makes it much easier for me.

Great to hear that you allready working on 350.59! Much appreciated.

PM: Can you send me the adress of your IRC channel?

Development focus remains on 380.58, tho I consider it now to be feature-complete, and focus on fixes and tweaks before a final beta release. The work done on 380.59 is only to prepare for whatever final GPL release will come next from Asus, which means merging the intermediary GPL, and making necessary adjustments such as adapting to the new networkmap code, or displaying MU-MIMO reports on the client list.

We're in #asuswrt on DALnet. We typically have around 40 users there (with your usual amount of lurkers).

Thanks for reply...so then will be great if someone compiled this latest beta for AC68U....

sent from Kodi 17 Krypton

Hi bayern1975
I'm compiling the RT-AC68U now with the latest Beta 1. I don't have time to test it on my 68U yet. So please do not blame me if you run into any problems with your AC68U. :)

I would like to test beta 1 on my AC5300, if anyone would compile beta 1 for AC5300, I will be grateful.

Thanks

Just be patient guys, I should be close to issuing an official beta release.