What's new

Release Version 3.0.0.4.386.49599 for GT-AX11000

• Thread starter Deleted member 76260
  • Start date
  • SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

I don’t have the honour of owning one of these routers with the latest 388 firmware.

Can someone pls check for me whether there is still a VPN Fusion limit of two concurrent VPN sessions on these beasts?

If not, I’ll be buying one right away.

Thank you…

I don’t have the honour of owning one of these routers with the latest 388 firmware.

Can someone pls check for me whether there is still a VPN Fusion limit of two concurrent VPN sessions on these beasts?

If not, I’ll be buying one right away.

Thank you…

The GT-AX11000 is still on 386. Its the GT-AXE11000 that's now on 388.

Yes, I know that Merlin aims to only use the wireless drivers in the current Asuswrt GPLs, but as you know 386.7_2 is an exception to this for the AX88U and AX11000 where he installed an older wifi driver. Hence my interest in possibly testing 386.7_2 in my friend's AX11000. Interesting to hear that the wifi drivers in 49599 are working best for you in your AX86U. Makes me think that having 160 MHz enabled is the issue for my friend's AX11000.

Everything has been good with my friend's wifi network since setting the 5 GHz bands to 80 MHz bandwidth and setting all bands to static channel selection. Interestingly, the router had to be rebooted before these settings fixed the wifi drop issue.

Sorry - my mistake - old eyes - uncorrected vision.

Doesn't help that the router names differ by only one additional letter.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!