What's new

VoIP issue with Asus RT-N66U router and CallCentric

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

for the users w/voip disconnects/dropouts, did u try another ata, a basic
OBi100 should be cheap enough to test out

milhouse_00
Can you take screenshot(s) of current settings on "Ext./Line" tab(remove credentials)?
Can you post logs from your last message(spoof your IP and login, of course), I have lost understanding of what exactly your problem at this moment.

Grandstream are usually well-regarded. I don't have any first-hand experience with their products however. My fear would be if you end up spending a good amount of money and in the end it doesn't really solve your problem.

Check again to see if they can port it. If you log on to your voip.ms account, you can check for portability of a number. Maybe it will be portable now that it's with CC? I'm not sure what their criteria is for determining eligibility.

They can't port it right now even if my # is with CC. VoIP.MS must "buy" the "rate center" in order to port numbers from it.