What's new
  • SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Martin Fishkov

Regular Contributor
Hi guys,

Still spending way to much time playing with my RT-AC68U on Merlin 380.59, Enjoying it, too.

I ran into a thing that confuses me though: Web History (I have per IP logging enabled) is accessed through Adaptive QoS? That seemed odd (I expected it in the Traffic Analyzer).Unfortunately, I can not filter out entries for devices that are not currently active- unless I am missing something?

Also, if I want to play around with and analyse my traffic history (boy, my IPad is talkative!), the best I could do was create a dump (I found the getWebHistory.asp page that seems to do this) , convert the JScript array to CSV and muck around in Excel... I am hoping there's an easier way? Much interesting stuff to be learned from that dump, so I'd really like some kind of tool for that...

Finally, I noticed, TOR router traffic is completely left out- is there any way I can track the amount of data that went through TOR (without fishing it out of a TOR log file?)

Thanks in advance for any tip you can give me!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!